Out of stock
Out of stock
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:FunctionsPrint, copy, scanMultitasking supportedYesPrinting specificationsPrint speed black:Normal: Up to 19 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents.Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)First page out (ready)Black: As fast as 7.9 sec(Measured using ISO/IEC 17629.Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)Duty cycle (monthly, A4)Up to 8000 pages(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)Recommended monthly page volume100 to 1000(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)Print technologyLaserPrint quality black (best)Up to 600 x 600 dpiPrint Resolution TechnologiesHP FastRes 600Print languagesPCLmS; URF; PWGDisplayIcon LCD with keypad: Icon LCD Graphic display(2 digit number, copy setting, Darker/Lighter, Enlargement and reduction )Buttons (Up, Down, ID copy, Wireless, Copy setup, Start copy, Cancel, Power);4 light-emitting diode (LED) indicator lights (Attention, Toner, Wireless, Power).Processor speed500 MHzAutomatic paper sensorYesReplacement cartridgesHP 48A LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge (~1000 pages) 3 (Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors.Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.ConnectivityMobile printing capabilityApple AirPrint™Google Cloud Print 2.0Mopria-certifiedWi-Fi Direct, HP Smart App(Apple AirPrint -Mobile device must have AirPrint®. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only.Wireless capabilityYesConnectivity, standardHi-Speed USB 2.0 portbuilt-in Wifi 802.11b/g/nMinimum system requirementsWindows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.Apple®OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13)1.5 GB HDInternet requiredUSBCompatible operating systemsWindows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Apple®OSX EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13)1.5 GB HDInternet requiredUSB Linux (For more information(Not supporting Windows® XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista® (64-bit). Not all “Compatible Operating Systems” are supported with INBOX software; Full solution software available only for Windows 7 and newer; For Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, 2012 64-bit, 2012 R2 64-bit, 2016 64-bit only print driver is installed. Windows RT OS for Tablets (32 & 64-bit) uses a simplified HP print driver built into the RT OS; Linux systems use in-OS HPLIP software.)Memory specificationsMemory32 MBMaximum memory32 MBPaper handlingPaper handling input, standard150-sheet input trayPaper handling output, standard100-sheet output binMaximum output capacity (sheets)Up to 100 sheetsMedia sizes supportedLetter, envelopes (No. 10)customMedia sizes, custom4.13 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 11.69Media sizes, custom105 x 148 to 216 to 297 mmMedia typesPlain paper, envelope, postcard, LabelMedia weight, supported17 to 32 lbScanner specifications Scanner typeFlatbedScan file formatJPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDFScan resolution, opticalUp to 600 ppiScan size, maximum216 to 297 mmRecommended monthly scan volume250 to 2000(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)Scan input modesScanning via HP LaserJet Software Scan or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant softwareCopier specifications Copy speed (normal)Black: Up to 19 cpm(First Copy Out and Copy Speed measured using ISO/IEC 29183, excludes first set of test documents.Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)Copy resolution (black text)600 x 400 dpiCopy reduce / enlarge settings25 to 400%Copies, maximumUp to 99 copiesPower and operating requirements Power110V – 127V nominal @ +/-10% (min 99V, max 140V), 50 – 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz), 220V – 240V nominal @ +/-10% (min 198V, Max 264V), 50 – 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz)Power consumption365 watts (active printing), 2.9 (ready), 0.6 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (Auto-off /Manual on) , 0.1 watts (manual off), 0.6 watts (Auto-off/Wake on USB)Energy efficiencyENERGY STAR® qualifiedEPEAT® SilverBlue Angel compliantYesBlue Angel RAL-UZ 205Operating temperature range15 to 32.5ºCRecommended operating humidity range30 to 70% RHAcoustic power emissions (ready)2.6 B(A)Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)52 dB(A)Dimensions and weight Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)14.2 x 10.4 x 7.8 inMaximum dimensions (W x D x H)14.2 x 16.8 x 13.7 inWeight11.9 lb
The perfect fit for virtually any space and budget – the world’s smallest laser in its class Print, scan, and copy, produce professional-quality results, and print and scan from your smartphone. Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Productivity that fits anywhere
- Easily handle tasks and get a lot from one device – print, scan, and copy.
- Maximize your uptime with print speeds up to 19 ppm.
- Easily scan files directly to PDF and email with preloaded business apps.
- Easily copy both sides of identification cards onto one side of paper.
- This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Speed through print jobs, using pre-installed Original HP Toner cartridges.
Easy mobile printing and scanning with HP Smart app
- Print from the cloud, scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart app.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless networking.
- Connect your smartphone directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.